Saturday, 16 June 2012

A cranberry jelly


Since my childhood I remember the taste of the drink. When I was little, my grandmother often cooked me a cranberry jelly. Where my grandmother found cranberries (and she lived in the city), I do not know. I guess she bought it from the villagers.
Grandma is long gone, but I remember the recipe for this tasty drink and cook it myself. By the way, a drink like men: jelly has a slightly sour refreshing taste.

ingredients:
Fresh or frozen cranberries 120 g.
Sugar (to taste)
3 tablespoons of starch

preparation:
Chop the cranberries with the blender or with mortar.
Pour the cranberries 5 cups of cold water.
Put on the fire, bring to a boil and strain.
Again, put on fire, add sugar and bring to a boil.
Dissolve the starch in half a glass of water and carefully pour a small stream of starch into the boiling broth cranberry.
If necessary, add a little water.
The finished pudding poured into cups, sprinkle with sugar, so as not to form a film, and refrigerate.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete