Thursday, 2 August 2012

Day of Kobryn

July 21 and 22 in my town was a holiday. The city turned 725 years old.
I suggest you look at the pictures, which I did on this holiday.

The city center was decorated with colorful flags.





Exhibition of vintage cars was near the entrance to the park.


On the streets of the town citizens could take pictures of exotic animals and ... Baba Yaga!

Many of the city's commercial businesses exhibited their products.


A lot of people were walking in the park.


All interested persons have tried to present the soldiers' porridge (porridge made of pearl barley with butter and meat) in a city park. Me and my dad bought it. For a nominal fee of 7,000 Belarusian rubles (less than a dollar), we got a big bowl of porridge.


I believe that the holiday was a success.


It is a pity that I could not take pictures of fireworks. (((

2 comments:

  1. A virtual tour of the city Kobrin http://ikobrin.ru/3dkobrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! I added it in my favorites )))
      Thanks for the opportunity to visit the homeland.

      Delete