Sunday, 25 November 2012

Belarusian New Year Cards 2

Yesterday I was at the post office. I wanted to buy newspapers. At the post office there was a lot of people (in Belarus post offices give older people retire), and grandparents were waiting for their turn. 

I stood against the wall and saw many beautiful new cards for the New Year. My mood became very good. I remembered that only one month left before the Christmas holidays. Christmas lights will illuminate Gomel soon, people bought up Christmas gifts.

I asked the cashier to sell me a few Christmas cards. I decided to give them to my pupils, their parents, my colleagues in the school. I bought only 13 cards (for parents). Tomorrow I'll take the cards for  my pupils and teachers.

We are often on the phone to congratulate your friends, but we have forgotten that wish, written by human hand, contains a much more pleasant emotions than copied text SMS. 

Let's give each other cards! Let's share a good mood! Let's wish each other only the good!
See more!!!













2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful greeting card and I have no word to say about this wonderful greeting card but one word I would say "Gorgeous".new year corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Greeting - send a free greeting card to your friends, it's all free for you just open it and fill the details and send it to your friends. and also you can send New Year greetings and many more. New Year Greetings 2013

    ReplyDelete