Saturday, 30 March 2013

Snow in Belarus. Again. And again

Maybe spring will not come?

I often think about this in recent days. Today snowstorm again circled over Gomel. I do not take pictures, because the wind was very strong.

I want spring, I want a warm spring day, I want to see the flowering trees. But winter does not leave Belarus. She decided to stay in my country. Forever.

I have a very sad mood. I'm tired of the snow, from blizzards, I'm tired to fall in drifts.

By the way, so cold and snowy spring has not been detected over the past 60 years!!!

I just took this picture from the window of my apartment. You can see the dense carpet of snow on the ground. Queen of Winter does not want to take her position.((( I apologize for the picture quality.

I believe that the spring is that it exists somewhere! She just forgot about Belarus. One day she will remember us and ashamed. ))

6 comments:

  1. Spring also forgot about Poland :) I wish You all the best in Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, spring can not come, because the roads are covered with snow? Let's give her SUV!
      HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Do they plow the roads in Belarus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Highways, streets of cities and villages.

      Delete
  3. The reason I asked that is in many places in the U.S. they do not plow the roads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The roads are plowed regularly. I remember only two situations when I was late for work because of the snowfall.

      Delete