Friday, 2 August 2013

Liebster Blog Award

What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Zim’s questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination Zim – Thank you very much!!!

Here are the questions and my answers then:

1 Do you like Mondays?
Yes, I love Mondays. My day off this year - on Monday!

2 How would you have ordered a million zlotys?
If I had a million zlotys, I would have spent on their treatment of my father.

3 Holidays in Poland or abroad?
Vacation - only in Belarus! There are many beautiful places in my country, which I have not seen.

4 The most unpopular of your subject in school is ...?
I also want to see Krakow and Vilnius - the native cities of my ancestors.

5 Coffee or tea?
Tea! Herbal or black.

6 If you had / and unlimited opportunities to learn languages​​, which language would you choose?
Maybe, Japanese and... Gallifreyan )))

7 What is your favorite dessert?
Сhocolate ice cream

8 Which book annoyed you most in life?
This question made ​​me think almost all of the books that I read in my life. I remember! The theoretical course in pedagogy!

9 Do you prefer to spend your free time at home or outside the home?
Probably outside the home. I like to walk around the city streets to watch the passers-by. I like to sit on a park bench and think / read / eat chocolate ice cream / do it all at once)))

10. Where do you want / like to go on holiday next year?
I would like to go on a musical night in Mir Castle: three great nights of live music in the open air!

11. If you had / have at its disposal a time machine - which era would be moved / relocated?
If I had the opportunity to travel back in time, I would like to visit in the late 19th century, during the Renaissance, and perhaps in the future (I want to see Belarus in 2213)

And now my 11 questions:
1. Your life motto?
2. What do you mean the word "freedom"?
3. Name 5 things in your wardrobe, without which you can not live.
4. Do you believe in miracles?
5. What kind of tree you associate yourself?
6. What movie would you recommend for viewing?
7. Would you be able to sing on stage in front of hundreds of people?
8. When you start your morning?
9. What music do you listen to in the evenings?
10. Who are you: a physicist or a lyric?
11. What is your favorite animal?

I ask these questions to:
Maria
Alina
Ankur and Soma
Thou San
Zhenya
Koxahka
Silvana Devinta
Н.А.ta Дабарская
inspiration
Galina
Anna

6 comments:

  1. Dear Migalayte,
    Thank you so much for your nomination. I appreciate it very very much! Thank you! "Terima Kasih" (in my language for thank you meaning "receiving love"). I will put up a post to answer your questions in reply. I do believe in miracles - it just happened! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination. I really appreciate it. Never thought that my blog could be nominated for this award. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Migalayte. It was really a fantabulous surprise to see that you have nominated my blog for this award.

    It never even came in my dreams that my blog could have been nominated. Unexpected surprises made me so happy and really made my day.

    Thank you once more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Alena!! I found your blog when searching for Belarus jewelry on the web. My 9 and 10 year old Girl Scouts would like to represent Belarus at our annual World Thinking Day event. I would love to ask you questions regarding your culture so that our girls can learn and share with their sister scouts. If you wouldn't mind helping, please contact me via email at maharper19@hotmail.com. Our troop is located in Indiana,USA :-)

    Thank you!!
    Melissa Chapman

    ReplyDelete