Friday, 13 September 2013

Belarusian folk song "Perapelachka" ( "The Quail")

This video was shot in 2003 in Brest. Girl playing Belarusian folk song. Musical instrument called a dulcimer. First girl plucks the strings hands, then plays a special mallets. These mallets are made of wood, they are fitted on top of a soft felt. When you hit the strings, the sound is clear and sonorous. 

By the way, I graduated from music school and know how to play this instrument. I also participated in various competitions and concerts, but we did not have a camera so I can not show you my performances.

I invite you to dive into the atmosphere of the Belarusian national music. You can hear the unmistakable sound of cymbals and learn a little more about the culture of my country....

No comments:

Post a Comment