Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Forgive me for my long absence!

This month has been very difficult for me. My job could not let me out of its cuddles. For three weeks I made 8 presentations, prepared 6 students, participated in 10 competitions (this is not an exaggeration, it is real data). 

I do not sleep at night, every night I sat in front of the monitor. So there was no time to do a blog.
November 15 I and other teachers of the Gomel region ( from different cities and villages ) came to Zhytkavichy. It is a small town at the junction of Brest and Gomel regions. We shared teaching experiences with teachers of this city. I spent a lesson in an unfamiliar audience. This is called competitive lesson, the teacher should prepare for one night lesson. The man knows the topic of the lesson and class (eg, 6, 7 or 9). But the teacher does not know the level of training of children, he does not know their potential. It is difficult, it is very difficult . Teacher shows all its potential as a teacher and a psychologist, and I am very worried. My lesson was the first in a class of 13 children (I'm lucky!) and more than 30 teachers (I'm unlucky!).
The lesson was good, but it took all the strength.

Last week I participated in four competitions. I - the teacher of Belarusian language - written work in biology, my students received a diploma of 3 degrees for this work! It's incredible!

At the end of the week (Friday, November 22) I went to Suraż ( Russia), especially for this trip, I translated into Russian two research papers. 

On the same day, my students were in Gomel conference. I was very worried and Surazh conference and Gomel. But all ended very well, my girls in Gomel took 1st and 2nd place. In Russia, we also successfully participated in the evening and had returned to Belarus.
So you see, I had a very good reason not to write a blog)))

2 comments: