Sunday, 1 December 2013

Visit Kobryn!

Today I was sent a link to a virtual tour of Kobryn. Round starts on Lenin Square. I looked at the pictures and remembered how only 3 months ago walked there. Everything is so dear and familiar in these photos. 

And I became sad: I wasn't at home for 3 months . My house is missing in this tour, which is good: if I saw it, I would be upset even more. 

But I invite you to walk the streets of my hometown, the city where I grew up, where my parents grew up and my ancestors. Look at Kobryn. Maybe you can better understand me and my nation.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Post . . .:)

    may you want to travel,you can book hotels from my website (List of Bali Hotels and Singapore hotels Discount, Low Rates):

    Legian Hotels
    Singapore resorts




    Best Regards



    Hotels Management

    ReplyDelete