Wednesday, 19 March 2014

The most appreciative audience

Yesterday Pedagogical festival was held in our school. 35 guests came to school to attend classes of my colleagues. And my lesson, too. My lesson was the last. All people came to class. I was worried at first, but then the excitement was gone. It happened before the lesson. Do you know why? 3 guests were primary school teachers, 3 guest - geographers, 28 guests - teachers of physics. And only one teacher of Belarusian language! 

I talked about the life of the national poet of Belarus - Yanka Kupala. All teachers listened to my story very closely. This is understandable, because they have heard this story for the first time. The lesson was great! 

At the end of the lesson, I invited the children to play games online - games for the lesson, of course. I created this game two days ago. First, my students were playing on the interactive whiteboard. Then the oldest teacher stood up and asked to play too! Then other teachers of physics came to board! I was so happy! I have not seen such an appreciative audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment