Saturday, 13 June 2015

Flashmob in Gomel

Graduates from the school №12 danced in the streets. Maybe someone will say that they are not always dancing in unison. But I will answer that they're not professional dancers, they're just teenagers and their teacher. They have done a great and fun video and they will be happy to see this film many years later, with their children and grandchildren. And a good mood will come to all. And this is the most important thing, is not it?
When I watched this video, I remember my prom. You know, these students have done everything to make their holiday memorable for years to come. I envy them a little))
P.S. Graduates in Belarus wear bright ribbons over the shoulder. The most popular colors of red and blue (sometimes white - for teachers).

No comments:

Post a Comment