Tuesday, 28 July 2015

MILKI - "Accent"

The song was written by Alexander Rybak and produced by Amir Aly at YLA Studios. The 5 members of MILKI (“The Cuties” in Belarussian) are: Tatsiana Stakhouskaya, Marina Putnikova, Taya Serikova, Victoria Nazarko, and Anna Rai.

This song took part in the Belarusian stage of selection of Eurovision Song Contest, but failed. Alexander Rybak was offended by the Belarusian jury. I do not know how Europe would vote for this song, if it won the national selection. Everyone has an opinion. I like the song Uzari & Maimuna, but I like this song too.


ACCENT LYRICS
My accent is the same!

You are the love of my life,
you know I’m always by your side
(By your side)
You have a choice, baby;
I can be yours ‘til the end of time
(End of time).

But if you wanna be with me,
there’s one thing you need to know
(You need to know)
I will do anything you want,
but you will never change my soul.

Because my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!
La-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!

My accent is the same!

[Belarussian lyrics]
My darling, tell me,
But tell me the truth,
What were you doing yesterday?
With whom were you walking all night long?

I began to follow him
To catch him with his mistress,
It turned out – he is working
To feed my relatives.


Because my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!
La-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!

[Belarussian lyrics]
In the woods near the river
Girls were washing towels,
Discussing who is thinner,
And whose boyfriend is the cutest,

I’ll tell you this, girls,
That our men are fine fellows,
The best ones in this world
Belarusian guys.

Come sing my song
because my
Come sing my song
because my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!
La-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!

My la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!

La-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my la-la-la-la
my accent is the same!

My accent is the same!

My accent is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment