Saturday, 23 January 2016

Black Thursday

I did not want to write about the crisis in Belarus, but the circumstances are stronger than me. You probably heard in the news that Belarus has introduced a new law in 2016. Entrepreneurs must have a certificate for their products, they have no right to sell without certificates. I will not write my point of view here. I will say only one thing: 90% of entrepreneurs do not come to work on 1 January and do not work so far. I see closed shops everywhere in the markets. Employers pay a tax to the treasury before. But now they do not work and no one pays taxes. I think the money in the budget will soon run out.

Another reason for my sadness was the falling of USD. On Thursday 22 January, it rose 2,000 BLR for two hours. People say that the Belarusian ruble fell following the Russian ruble. OK, everything is possible. So when I got my salary I spent it at the store on those things, which I had long dreamed of. I thought, no one knows what the price of products and goods will be tomorrow.

I feel a lack of confidence in my future. But I will not write any more about it. I do not want to panic. Maybe my country find a way out?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete