Sunday, 24 January 2016

Eurovision 2016: Ivan

Well, meet Ivan, a representative of my country. I try to evaluate his song now, but I can not. Maybe time will put everything in its place. Maybe the song needs refinement, or new arrangement? I dont know. But in this version, this song has not found an echo in my heart. OK, I'll wait and I listen to this song again in the spring. I hope that the Belarusian producers will help Ivan to become more charismatic and this song will also look decent.
Incidentally, Ivan is a pseudonym. Singer's name is Alexander Ivanov, and he was born and grew up in Gomel. Alexander won several music competitions and now it has an pseudonym. It's a cross between Aivengo and Belarusian Ivan. Produced by the singer talking about it)
Well, I hope that Ivan will be able to get into the finals.



P.S. I voted for Flame by Alexey Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment