Friday, 6 May 2016

Vote for Ivan)

Okay, I don't know what to write in this post.//
It occurs to me the first time. Singer from Belarus this year was in the center of the scandal all the time. As it turned out, this was carefully directed by Victor Drobysh (produser). I do not doubt)) Thus, the Belarusian singer Ivan will appear on the Eurovision stage naked (what???) and together with the wolves (OMG!!). Wolves and naked singer are just a hologram. Oops. Fans of the singer, probably disappointed, but I'm not.
I like the chorus only in the song "Help you fly". Maybe the performance on the stage would be the best? You can watch the video of the second rehearsal of Ivan on the Eurovision stage.


And a bonus. I found some weird videos on YouTube. On my opinion Ivan looks like an idiot. Maybe you will have a different opinion?



In any case, let's look at the performance of Ivan in the second semifinal. Belarus stands at number 5. If you enjoy the performance of Ivan vote for Belarus!

No comments:

Post a Comment